Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LIL REBEL Theme 1st Birthday Cake





WOW! This cake was SO much Fun.
A good friend from Highschool called me to duty to make a cake with the Lil' Rebel Theme for her son Gavin Nash. I had So much fun with this Lil Rockstars cake! I even made bubble gum flavored frosting. The Rebel Skull & Crossbone is made of rice crispy treat covered in fondant. This was my first experience with Air Brushing. WINNING! LOL. I love the depth it brings to the cake design. The argyle and silver metal candy ball adornments added an extra special edge to this cake. I used the invitation as inspiration and created personalized decor for the "smash" cake, complete with Lil Gavin's adorable face! The moist marbled cake was custom colored blue and smokey grey to match the theme. - Jenni Heart xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment